Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The story between You and Me.

The story between You and Me.


Going to Penang two weeks later. Honest speaking, i am excited yet depress. As what i hope so badly, i got the offer, however, i will lose something in return. God always fair to everyone. I gained the offer hence lose something in the mean time. I will no longer be the girl that staying at home enjoying papa's protection. I'm so afraid that i unable to manage everything by myself and take care of myself. This feeling sucks.

I miss him. I guess i'll very miss him when i am there. I really can't imagine what will happened to us next. But i always believe in him and me. He is a very very special person to me since the very first day we met. The memories are still fresh and i still remember every single details about you and me. He is from Chinese Society when he was in secondary school. And he is my reason, why i became so active in Chinese Society. Just like in the movies and dramas, i hated him before I even know him. He is so noisy and his voice is so ridiculously loud and irritating. That day, he lead my group, and i was in a very bad mood. And his voice is at its usual volume. Urgh, i remember it so clearly, i stared at him so fiercely and curse him in my heart. I hate that loud fella. I always say that to my friends. He is so flirty with girls and so noisy. I hated him so much. Somehow i get to know him though my friends after a while. We fought every time we met. Sooner or later, my mind came out a stupid idea. An idea to shoo him away from me. But things dint went according to plan, this stupid idea made me and him became even closer to each other instead of pushing him away. Since when we became friends? I don't really know. Everything went with the flow. He loves to smile showing off his 2 rows of teeth. And with that hilarious laughing sound. Remember once, after Chinese Society's activity, i waved to him and say goodbye. For a moment, I froze. I saw him smiled and waved back at me. First time smile so sweetly to me. At that moment, i knew, he is my only one. He changed my world.

Thanks for everything :) Please remember our 10 years promise and i promised you i'll fulfill it :)

如果爱你是错的话,我不想对。 如果对是等于没有你的话,我宁愿错一辈子。


没遇到你之前,我没想过结婚,遇见你,结婚这事我没想过和别人。


I'd rather have a rainy day with you than seein' sunshine alone 
Or have a hundred days of winter with you in my arms 
I' ll be your shelter from the storm just to have you by my side 

If i could find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment