Friday, June 29, 2012

Orientation week.

Orientation week. 


Finally, its over! Well, at least for now :P I'm back! This feeling is damn freaking nice, finally i can bath with warm water, can take my own sweet time to bath without worrying that someone may be waiting for the bathroom, can talk on the phone loudly without worrying my room mate would accidentally heard my conversation, can sleep as long as I wish without being annoyed by the alarm clock early in the morning, can online sweetly with full bar of internet connection.. The life in there is seriously very suffering. Especially the first few days. We were lead by a commander. And he was freaking, scary. He somehow enjoy scolding us for no reason and every night we're forced to stand for around 1 hour plus with our high heels on to listen to his nagging. Perghh, my feet damn painful. Countless plasters on my feet now. We barely have enough time to sleep this week. Everyday we have to wake up around 4 in the morning and rush to toilet as fast as possible before other people starts to queue up for the bathroom. Throughout this week, all the activities started at 6a.m and freaking lots of taklimat even though all of us are having heavy eyelids. Yawn~ I almost fall asleep at every taklimat. It is super super boring. And in the middle of the taklimat we were only given 5 to 10 minutes to eat and rush back to the hall!! I felt bad that i always cant finish the food in time and have to waste it. The worst part is after the last taklimat at 10.30pm, we have to listen to our commander's nagging. Standing for hours and listen to him telling stories to increase our sleepiness. Why la torturing us. Haha. But, I'm glad I made some new friends there. I feel lucky that my classmates are all AWESOME!!! :) I guess in future, my class will be very very fun :) But despite that, i still failed to hold back my tears when I called my parents at night. Tears just keep falling and there's no way it can stop. This homesick is really killing me. Causing my parents to worry me. Felt really bad about that. Honestly, i was very disappointed of the school and i really wanted to come back so badly. I'd rather remain at Form 6.  But...I'm not giving up..for my parents sake. For them, I'll continue to stay there until I'm done with my degree without any regrets. Today is my first time boarding on a bus to get back home. Stuck in the bus for around 6 hours. So tired. Even though the journey is long and tiring, I dun care, I'm still coming back home often for the next few weeks! I miss my home so much :')  Here, I would like to thanks my parents, for worrying me, for buying broadband for me, for shedding their precious tears for me. Next, is my love one. Every night no matter how late I return back to hostel, he will be there with me. Listening to all my complains, consoling and comforting me when i cried. Hugging the Domo he gave me as if  I'm hugging him. I love you ♥     
Time to sleep, can't wait to see him tomorrow :) 

Nights :D

No comments:

Post a Comment