Saturday, June 09, 2012

2.18am

2.18AM

It has been long time that i didn't update my blog. Yay, i'm enjoying school holidays! It is so funny that we studied or play  for 2 weeks and holidays for next two weeks. Nuh, school holidays are ending very very soon. One more day :/ I love my form 6 life. But, i deeply hope that, i can passed my interview and get away from form 6. I have awesome and crazy friends, juniors, posts, and much more. But, i really do not have the confident, to take STPM. I'm really scare. I am afraid that i can't do well in term 1 and so the next term. How, if i can't get brilliant results? How if i can't in good public university? How if i can't study medical course and be a doctor? I failed my chances in matriculation. I can't afford to lose that chance too. Please God. Help me. 

Imma watching Running Man. I'm just so addictive to it. They are just so funny. I always hope to play this kind of "running" games. It is so interesting! While waiting for it buffer, so i update my almost dead blog :) I met my friends today. Best and old friends. I miss them so so much. Everyone is changing. No matter in appearance or personalities. We have grown up. We are no longer 16 or 17 years old girl and boy that can run around the town. We are 18 years old. That legal age. HAHA. I have a wish for this year. I must change few of my bad habits and be a better person. I must turn into more mature thinking girl. Oh no, still got two years and i gonna be 20 years old. I sound so old! And, i must study really very hard. No matter i finally passed the interview and get the offer, or STPM. Next, i want to meet, a close friend. In form 6, i am a lonely person. Although i know a lot of people and friends, but i do not have a close friend. I felt so lonely when i need someone's help. 

Ishh, he is in Korea now, enjoying covered by pretty korean girls. Haha. But, i missed him so much. Take care dae ji :p

Smile , is the best potion to solve every problems. Yeah so smileeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment