Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Puppies ♥

Puppies ♥

My pig dog had given 8 puppies :O I am wondering how's her uterus to contain so many puppies. Anyway here is some of their cuteeeee pictures :)
And, hope some kind and nice people would willing to adopt them :)
7 in available :D ( We will take care one of them )


dark brownie X 4

Mushrooom (male) / Choco (female) / Mocha (female) / Bamboo (female)

They are just around 15~18cm big :)



yellowish brown X 2
Loli (female) / Popi (female) 

Aww they are good in compete for food!




They just sooooooooooo cute

But what make me most worried and cared bout is bamboo. The late come puppy. She is so skinny :(
Pray to God that hope she can find a good family to adopt her :(
Daddy is so cruel, he said if can't find people to give out, he will simply send out or give to SPCA.
I guess that time i will very very miss them.
Hmm. Thinking of taking Spot, or Panda :/
I love 8 of them :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment