Friday, October 14, 2011

SMILEE

SMILE

And now
You turn it all around
And suddenly you’re all I need
The reason why,
I,SMILE :)


I just can't stop smiling as, yesterday night my house added 6 new family members! My cute puppies!
Surprisingly the colours of the puppies are balanced. 2 yellowish-brown, 2 blackie and 2 white with black spots. I LOVE BLACK BLACK AND SPOTTY. omg they are just sooooo cute and small. 
Still remember that time around 9.30pm, while i am still slagging lazy to study suddenly i heard my mum said from outside that my dog is giving birth!
Hahaha. I was even more worried then my dog(i think :P) , i don't even dare to go downstairs and check what was going on. I just crossed my fingers and prayed that they are fine.
After 1 hours, my sister asked me to go with her to see where is my dog. Driven by curiosity,
we went out of our house and found my dog was hiding in a haystack. We was waiting and waiting and....
I HEARD PUPPIES' SOUNDS.

Can't hid my feeling, we laughed and screamed silently for excited. AWW i can sense their cuteness!
After a while more, my big dog ( now consider as big :D) walked out and search for foods. I quickly took some biscuits and my sister quickly take a basket and put all the puppies into it. So that can be moved to a better place. At that time, we can clearly see their looks. Can't stop touching them for fun. We decided to call one of the blackie as mushroom. And i decided to call another spotty as panda.
Will upload their pictures soon and now i gonna go and visit them again!
Misssssss them :D





No comments:

Post a Comment