Saturday, October 22, 2011

A sad day.

A sad day.


17/10/2011 ~ 19/10/2011
Around 10.00.p.m. She suddenly lost from my life.

I cried so much even though i didn't see how it happened. When my sister's boyfriend told us about this news, cowardly, i just have the courage to run back room and cried so hardly. 3 days, erm i mean 2 days. She only came into my life for 2 days and i missed her so much. She is very weak and skinny. She can't even drink milk nicely. I still remember when she just born, my mother and i had to feed her milk. That time her tongue was kind of tangled, and i helped her to untangled it. I still remember, around 1.00.a.m morning, after my studies and when i am gonna sleep, i heard some puppies sound. At that moment, her image first came into my mind. Without any hesitation, i quickly stormed to downstairs and see what's going on. Nah, it is our Loli or Popi's sound. I saw her. Hungrily keep on sucking other's puppies paws or head.I smiled. I wasted around half an hour to force their mother to lie down. Quickly i brought she to her mum and looking at her drank milk for another half an hour. After she slept, i only willing to stand up and go back to sleep. It is 2 something in the morning. But, i dunno why. When i reached my room, my tears misted up my vision. Tears rolled down my cheeks and fall on my palm. I am worried about her. I scare that she will die. That night was a sleepless night. I still clearly remember, at the next morning, i woke up very early just to look after her. Taking care and full with concern. She may not the puppy that i love the most, but she is the puppy that i cared the most. And 19th, without any signs, any symptoms, she went. Helped by her beloved mother. Maybe it is right. She cannot live long. Maybe it is good. She will not make us worried anymore. But i still miss her skinny, weak, long long neck's figure. And, that 3 days, i didn't even able to take one of her pictures. This is the most regretting things in my life. Till now, i still clearly remember how she looked like, how she drilled into my palms, how she licked my face, how she... Doesn't it amazing? Only that 2 days. Our story can be so long. I wish she lived happily in that 3 days. At least she gained our tears. Rest in peace, my dear Bamboo. I love you always and always. Please do remember us, that 3 crazy women who so taking care about you. Be a perfect and wonderful puppy in the next life. Bye bye, Bamboo :)

p/s. i will take care of your sisters and brothers. Dun worry.


Loves from,
your owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment