Wednesday, December 29, 2010

miss Jin AGAIN ♥




Jin 

How are you? Know that you come back to Japan..Okaeri :)
You look even more mature than last time. You look even more handsome than pass. You look even cuter when you are small. 

You did it. 
Great Job :)

You finally achieved you biggest dream to have concerts at L.A. You did it! Besides, you fond by Warner Disney company and they signed contract with you!
I am really proud of you.

You know? I cried so loudly when i know you leave KAT-TUN. Because, this year, is the 2nd year i love you guys. I so hope to know more about you guys, i so hope to see 6 of you again, standing on stage, or sitting around and teased each other, and laughing together.
But, it is over, so..i wont be sad anymore. 
I will continue support you guys, although you are apart with them.

Will you miss them?

Will you miss Kazu?

I know that. They love you, and you love them too (:

Gambateh. Jin. For everything. The most important is not career, remember, the most important in life is the relationships. The relationships between your friends and family. Kazu, Junno, Koki, Ueda, Maru, Yamap, Tackey, Ryo..

Just do what you want to do. I will always support your decisions :)
Because.. I am your super fans! (:

仁君大好き!




JinRu

JinNo

JinDa

KoJin

Akakame


KAT-TUN

Forever 6






No comments:

Post a Comment