Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas ☆



MERRY X'MAAAAAAAAS!

° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| ˚


Well, now is 9.28 pm :) After my renovation, this is my first post for Christmas. Expected, I grounded at home, looking at facebook , tumblr or blog, stalking people's pictures while celebrating White X'mas. Such a horrible sight D: I WAN GO OUT! I am tired staying at home and repeating the same routine everyday. Wake, eat, sleep, comp, eat, comp, sleep. O-M-G.

BUT BUT BUT BUT!!! LISTEN! 
I am freaking happy now! My sister so "lovely" bought SUZUKI-KUN SUKI DESU (铃木同学我喜欢你)volume 7 for me!!!! Although i already read it through online, but I still hugging that comic and laugh like a insane women. Erm girl will be younger :P awesome-nest stuff for Christmas!!!! 

ARIGATOU MY SISTA~ The rm4 just forget about it can? HEHE.




My Christmas WISHES!!

☆ Next year SPM get awesome result

☆ Can go trip with friends after SPM

☆ Buy Jin Jin's solo single or album

☆ Buy Jin's shirts

☆ Have enough money to buy whole series comics

☆ Travel to Japan

☆ Go eat all Japanese food

☆ Buy Japan imported magazines

☆ Try to go a Church

☆ Get a wristband ( achieved!!!)

☆ Get the colour contact lens that i wanted for so long

☆ Improve my English

☆ Go KAT-TUN's concerts

☆ Try lip piercing (hmm no way huh?)

☆ Have a karaoke box in my room

☆ At least 10 poster of KAT-TUN/JINJIN

☆ A shopping bag~

☆ A new hand phone (My phone sot d)

☆ A Toshiba laptop 

☆ 500GB hard disc

☆ New Year's angpau please let me keep




Merry Christmas Jin, Merry Christmas kame, Merry Christmas Junno, Merry Christmas Koki, Merry Christmas Uechan, merry Christmas maru :) and Merry Christmas everyone :3





Suzuki-kun Suki dessu Vol. 7
Let you guys see!






wow~ the colour and eveything just so perfect! i guess i can be a photographer in future -over think-
I swear, i will buy the whole series of this comic!!


haha! This part i laugh like hell :'D



ME :) took it like once upon a time~



I like the mask & the green eye :/ creepy D:








Anyway, MERRY X'MAS to everyone :)
have a GREAT, AWESOME day :)









No comments:

Post a Comment