Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shape of my Heart♥



well, im totally in love with Backstreet Boys now. Their voices just so awesome so as their songs. Above is my favourite song of them--Shape of my heart.

besides that, i love this song too. It is full of sadness and helpless. My heart is arching, when listen to it.
here is it. Incomplete.




Nick, he is the member of Backstreet Boys that i fond of. he just looks so cute dont you think so?? See this MV and you will know that :P haha, I like Nick because of this song and because his that smile.
"when you said, and i want it that way.."

I want it that way




My next favourite song~ Drowning.





LOVE THEM :)

This week, my sister successfully borrow " HANAYOME TO PAPA/ The Bride & the father"
Acted by Junnosuke Taguchi~ :)

At first, frankly I do not like the main character, which named Aiko in this drama. She is totally not suit by mature dress up. She looks so old and insane :/ She keeps on do her job wrongly, noisy, stupid, ugly in there. Urgh, i dunno why Junno will like her T^T But the way, now i watched till episode 10, and i started like this stupid girl. maybe because of Junno i guess? She looks sweet when she smile :D haha.









aww she is so beautiful~


OMG SHIROTA YUU D":


HAWT 







MISS JUNNO!
Gambateh neh!

Anyway, Happy new year eve :)
Got to sleep! :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment