Monday, November 22, 2010

Don't regret for meeting me

Just watched once again CLANNAD AFTER STORY . My tears failed to hold on. Seriously epic fail. Awesome episode 21 made me cry a river. Why i am so easily touched by Okazaki , Nagisa and Ushio.
I cried so badly when Nagisa died. I had been hated Nagisa for so long, but, now i am starting to like her. She loves Okazaki so much. This what makes me like her.

Tomoya-kun. Don regret to meet me.

I really touched by Nagisa. When she said this, i felt a lot feelings. I wont regret meeting you, whatever will happen in the future. Because of you, i changed my life. Because of you, my life filled with colours. Because of you, i had smile for so long. Although it may be hurt, it will painful, but i wont regret for meeting you. Because you are the most important people in my life. Do you regret for meeting me? If you didn't meet me, i will not be dead, i will not be suffered, i will not be sad.
Thanks for not regret to meet me.




If i didn't meet you, that will be so fine.


"Sanae-san told me before, the places that i can cry." "Where?"  "At toilet, and father's arm."

I only want that toy. Because that toy is my first present from father.


I freaking hate this anime. Only the background soundtracks can made me cry like a little girl. Oh well, i am. But, this is one of the best anime i ever watched. Really awesome and touched. The 3rd times. This my 3rd times watching to the same scenes, and the 3rd times teared up for it. For Okazaki unbeatable tears, for Nagisa unlimited loves, for Ushio unforgettable smile.
But at last, i smile to see the miracles which happened. I didn't regret that i drop so many tears. To me it is freaking worth. If you not even drop a tears, you are completely cold blood. Don't know why, when i listen to Okazaki's "EN." (means ya) my tears can't hold on. It is so similar to someone. He cried before too. Through phone, but i knew. He just simply said "EN." Tried not to let me noticed. But i knew. Always i know. EEEEEE! Sorry for making you cried. Don't sad, and good luck. Miao? (laugh)

Listening to the soundtracks. Recommend to you guys, it is seriously touching and nice. 




I like every songs in this videos. Please cry, when u watch this anime :)



HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS 
One word, AWESOME. Don't regret to watch it too (laugh) you won't regret to meet Daniel Redcliffe.
SRSLY. HE IS HAWT. DON'T DENY IT. EVEN WITH HIS NERDY SPECTACLES.


 

X-LARGE DA PICA! SMEXY HARRY, oops i mean Daniel.

Looking forward for the part two of Deathly Hallow :)

Sorry for the RANDOM post. (laugh again)


Mood- quite sad, still in Clannad mood. D: YUP and quite excited, i bought something today in Pyramid. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment