Friday, November 26, 2010

One in the million YamaPi ♥

Suddenly miss a handsome and hot japanese guy. That is YAMASHITA TOMOHISA :D claps!!!
I remember, when the 1st time i saw him, it is about 3 years ago, he appeared in my life even faster than Jin. That time, there is a advertisement about Proposal Daisakusen. It can say is my first japanese drama since i started my memory. I clearly remember that time, i and my sister looking at the advertisement, and just cried, "AWWW HE IS SO HANDSOME!"

Masami Nagasawa is just so pretty! *_* sweet smile :D

Kenji (Yamap which in the stand position) tried to go back to past to chase back Rei (Masami)
AWW! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS HAD BEEN AN ANIME!! (gonna find it and download!!!)



I completely beat by his solo song--LOVELESS♥.
It is the first single for Yamap, and he really did a great job. The music is just so wonderful and sweet.



Don't fall into this song after you listen it! :D Joy loves it so much right? ;D

And..his next song which i love to present..
ONE IN THE MILLION ♥




This also a great song right? Yama is just so cool. And last, i would loves to present is, My JIN feat a song with him, that is the best song ever,
ETERNAL♥




so SWEEEEEEET :D The best song ever :D


Kame x Yama x Jin 
They are best friends since they are small.





KAWAI ♥


There has fact that Jin consisted Yama is his best friend instead of Kame, but the truth, who knows? Kame turn into his best partner ever. Seriously, i am missing akame loves so badly. 

Why not show you guys some Yama's pica? 
He is HAWT and CUTE :)







LOVE HIS THIS PICA SO MUCHIE♥






*:..。o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆*:..。o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆*:..。o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆*:..。o○☆゚・::..。o○☆゚・::..。o○☆゚・::..。o○☆゚・::..。o○☆゚・:

Love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment