Sunday, December 23, 2012

Genting 2012

Genting 2012

21 of Dec. I experienced world end with my love.
This was my best trip in my whole life. It was full of joy, laughs, excitement, and tears. He gave me the best Christmas and anniversary present. This is the biggest surprise I ever have. He planned for almost one month just to give me this (;
I still remember vividly that how the way he surprised me. I do not have much money. I am not a girl who bites a gold or silver spoon. Hence, I have to work to earn money to buy my one phone. My budget was low, I only afford to take out around 750rm to buy phone and rest of my salary return to my parents. And of course, I unable to buy awesome smart phone. I only able to buy budget phone. Thus, I planning to buy from his shop. He lied to me and tried to disappoint me by a lot of ways. Haha. And at the very last day, day before Genting, I gave him all my money. And what unexpected, he said he can't help me buy my phone.  I was crying so hard. I was so disappointed.
When the moment at Genting, he surprised me with this. I burst into tears when I saw it. Thanks for your Samsung Galaxy S lll. (':




No comments:

Post a Comment