Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random ME :D

Now is 9.46 am ,12 November, Friday :)


Randomly wanna show what i had done this few days. I am totally free and fulled with dramas and animes. I had watch hong kong dramas which are Rosy Business and The Ghost Writter. Rosy business made me fall in love to Wayne Lai :D He is so innocent and cute :) But i fall in love to The Ghost Writter's theme song 



I like it :D And i watched an new anime --> SHIKI 屍鬼. I guess this anime haven finish yet, but i will looking forward for the next episode :) One of the character named Yuki Natsuno, very cute and handsome :) this anime is about a village which hunted by shiki, means kind of vampires. A lot villagers died mysteriously and it is really creepy :/





Creepy right? their eyes are black in colour. But they just look so gorgeous. 


Saw my natsuno??? He is the guy which wearing school shirt and have a purple hair. He is so handsome xD but..he dead because killed by his best friend which turn into shiki. I really eager to watch the next episode, i wish to know what happen to Natsuno. D:




Now is ME! Im freaking boring and gonna go out soon. Going taipan pizza hut with friends to celebrate hazel's birthday xD Now in my room with no air conditional , no fan. Hot. Still vexed whether wear which shirt =/ I hate to choose shirts. Hey! show you guys my boots :) That's my sister's boots but she lend it to me!




I love it veryyyyy much


And some pictures i take myself :)


Maaake up???? xD

Natural me :P awww sooo cute*i mean the bear XD*
used my dad's phone. urgh, act cute :O
My momo's dresser :) MESSY

My latest drawing :D
Present Vampire Master! Cute version
kawai??? xD

Oh my god, im getting hotter and hotter. :/ i mean my room temperature xD 
YUP!! i gonna write blog story soon! But is in chinese. Sorry, my english sucks can't really write out a perfect english essay. Hmmm tell a bit the storyline. The characters in the story have 
-JIN AKANISHI
-KAMENASHI KAZUYA 
-TANAKA KOKI
-MAKI HORIKITA

About school life and loves
Remeber read it :) i will write it within this few days xD can't wait to write it :D




Now is 10.43am and luckly is still in 12 November :)




No comments:

Post a Comment