Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Pictures of JIN ♥ in Love yourself

Hehehhe...just get few pictures of my lovely husband---JIN AKANISHI
The background is from pv making of LOVE YOURSELF
the pictures credit to my friends from facebook...Brandi Akanishi Lee
ermm....im so sorry that u wrote there "do not take" but...the pictures are too tempting to me!!! Jin looks so handsome OH MY GOSH~~
ohh sorry, when i started mention about my jinjin, i will be mad :D i believe you guys know that.. :D
Show you my handsome JIN~
WELCOME~






OMG HIS SMILE!!!!


kawaiiiiiii :D
Feel the beat i burst that the burning up your body BITCH
HE looks cool here *Q*
Awww Jin's boss looks :D



Jin handsome right?? i love him sooooooo much XD He just so natural to me :D
hehehe LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
Although, Jinis officially removed from KATTUN, but to me, KATTUN is still KATTUN. I will support they 6, no matter they brake off or together. Just LOVE them :)








No comments:

Post a Comment