Saturday, September 04, 2010

Nakamaru's birthday ♥

Today is my lovely, cutest boy ever's birthday :D His big day! I cant imagine today is his birthday! Just feel like time flies. At first celebrate Kame-chan's birthday, JinJin's birthday, then, today is Nakamaru Yuichi's birthday :) I am sorry neh, now just wish you >< Yesterday i was rushing my tuition's homework cant online in time to wish you ><
some more, your birthday but i am not doing anything..somehow felt guilty. Gomen neh!
But since your birthday, i wish to talk about the road of crush into Nakamaru :)

I remember that when the first time my sister recommend KAT-TUN to me, i think that KAT-TUN is full of "monkeys". Skinny monkeys :/ But slowly, after my priority turn into Jin, i started to accept them. But, that time, i think that nakamaru and ueda have a similar face. Just every time mixed up they two. To get rid of it, we pick a nickname to them. Jin still Jin, Kame still Kame, Koki is the ugliest, Ueda is the sexy lips, Taguchi is  Mido (the name of yukan club's character) and Nakamaru is "A qua" "A qua" means girlish, but in a more rude way is means half girl half boy XD When i dunno nakamaru good in beatbox, i always wonder what the hell he is taking the microphone and dunno what the hell he is doing??? I laugh out loud when he is in Keep the Faith MV, i guess, is he singing? why his hands swing here and there? Why his hands put to the side of his mouth? And finally i know that, he is the best beatboxer in KAT-TUN, and Koki the RAPPER. Hahha, then i just realize what he always do when in MV.
Hmm..when i started to like him? I think when i started to watch cartoon Kattun :) That programme really made me well know about them. Their love between each other was so priceless :) The love between koki and Maru, Maru and Jin :D i Love it, they just so, so cute! From that time i believe, i love him and started to love this baka and cute guy. He is good in conducting, his jokes are funny always, just like him :)
And now, I am watching RESCUE, his drama. It is a cool drama. From there i can see his serious side, and a little shyness hehe he so cute.
That's why i love him. My friend loves him too, when i wish to chat about KAT-TUN or anime or comics, i always talk with her in school :) because she is the only one who can listen to me.

Hmm..my wishes to Maru??
Erm. maru, gambateh neh! do your best whenever you are. Try your best to improve your beatbox! Wish you faster get a girlfriend, wish you always happy, wish you have a nice day :)
OTANJOBI OMEDETO, good luck and i <3 you ya~
Happy birthday, nakamaru :)


No comments:

Post a Comment