Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Hello May!

Hello May!

Time flies. It is May! Dead blog finally alive! Well I abandoned my blog for almost 4 months! I wanted to talk a lot a lot but I had no time to visit my blog. I'm truely sorry for it. Well, a lot shits and sweets happened through this half year. However, perhaps shits happened more. Pfft. Same problems as secondary, friends and academic. As usual, this sem is freaking hectic too. A mountain of assignments and practicals kill my precious times. That's why I wanted to go back my home so badly. It is because at least when I'm home, I can choose to not to think about works or stress at here. I can own a little time to rest. While at here, stress attack me hard. Assignments stress, practicals stress and now exam stress. 
My birthday coming very soon. One week later. Somehow I'm not really looking forward but I'm afraid its coming. I fear that I'll expect too much and disappointed again and again. I have no idea why my birthday will always at exam periods. Sigh. 
In another way, sem break coming soon too! Holidaysssss plssss

No comments:

Post a Comment