Monday, November 05, 2012

Weeeweeee

Weeeweeee

It has been long time since I last updated my blog :) Well, these few days busy preparing for exams. 
4 MORE DAYS TO HOME! 
I can't wait to meet him, my friends and everything from Subang. Homesick seriously attacked me badly. SPM and STPM start by today, the best wishes from me to all my friends who sit for it. Fighting! 

This mixed feeling getting stronger when the date to home is getting nearer. I miss my home so much yet, I can't believe I started to miss here too. I found someone important here, friends and more. From here, I learned a lot. I am afraid when we having the long sem break, we will forget about each other. Forget the moments between us. From here, I also learned how to independence instead of keep on relying on him and burden him. But yet, still making a lot of rubbish and made him worried. Sigh. Typical me haha.

Study mode off, work mode onz.

Screw exams, studying from the very morning till the very night. I am fedup of books. Urgh.
The target of mine before 2013, is to buy a new mobile phone for myself! Xperia? or Samsung? My dad said that he wont sponsor a single money to help me, so I guess I have to work? Well, I think it is not a bad thing if I manage to work at pyramid with him <3 nbsp="nbsp">

Almost 5 months at here. Seriously, there are plenty of sweet memories haha. I must recorded it somewhere deepest part in my heart and will not forget the every moments of us. I was so shocked when the moment you talked to me and said, "I guess we're already a gang." haha, I'm sorry I'm just so easily get touched! 

Hey, if you saw this. Although you said before this is not my style, but the somehow I still wanted to say out aloud. THANK YOU very much. Without you and them, I guess I can't stay longer at here. :)

To myself.. FIGHTING!!! GAMBATEH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment