Sunday, April 29, 2012

:)

:)

  Drinking or eating Green Bean Soup now. It is so yummy. My mum is really a good chef. Time flied, two more weeks, school reopen! I seriously can't believe it when these words came out from the mouth of Pn Wong. Perghh. No more holidays. And what the worst is, my boss wanted me to continue work till the day before school reopen. omgwthwtfahhshit. But, i think i will freaking miss my kids. Err, some of it :p I am so not atas pagar. Well, every time while meeting, my boss said, as a teacher, we must not berat sebelah or blah blah. But somehow, look at those nasty, mischievous, uncooperative students, i just cant stop to scold them. I still clearly remember that day. That girl, how she used the harsh and impolite tone to talk to me. At that moment, suddenly had the urge to tear. Luckily, i managed to control it from falling from my eyes. It is really not easy to be a good teacher. Being a teacher is really very tiring.
  Of course, they brought happiness for me too. I also still remember, they all sat around me, listening to me to talk about ghost stories and we laughed so hard when we were gossiping about those girls' love stories. There are currently two pairs of "couple" in my class now. Ohno i am not trying to connive them about love. It is just very fun and cute to see them. This is just a process that everyone will go through right? 

  Last 2 days, Japan Cultural Club organized an event, Singing Contest and i was so honor to be invited as one of the judge. Although the planning was not really good but it is really enjoying and fun. Anyway, congratulation to those winners! It has been long time i didn't come back to school and look at my Chinese Society's members! I missed my juniors so much! That moment remind me of one year ago while i am still a ajk of Chinese Society :') 
Haha, two more weeks and form 6 will start. This will be another new chapter of my life. I am so looking forward it and can't wait to meet new friends and old friends. 








No comments:

Post a Comment