Saturday, September 03, 2011

Strawberry :)


I loveeeee strawberry :)

As my mood, today is a pink day to me :)  Something i wished so badly finally achieved. Thanks God. Thanks for your helps. Anyway, strawberries are sweet! Jon took some from Cameron or Genting i-dun-care-where i just love that taste :) 
Today studied for whole day and i starting to feel bored when looking at my books. Urgh, i hate form 4 Sejarah. Especially chapter 3 >:( But then i still love form 5 Sejarah. Well, somehow, i like history much more than Biology. i started to catch up how to study and memorize history facts. On the other hand, biology is more to understanding and explanation. Sometimes i know that meaning but i dunno how to explain it. 

ISH.

But then today is a nice day :) so yea, SMILE everyone! and good luck for marathons exams~ 
Well, off to practice my singing moment. Challenge at hokkein's song :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment