Thursday, September 29, 2011

FINALLY.

FINALLY. 

YAAAY! JPS are officially ended, and now i have to face for SPM! JPS's results are quite satisfying, hope my Biology can get A *pray my paper 3 to get a good marks* Today's physics not really hard but i dunno why i felt so bored on it. Maybe the period of exams are too long. Actually i didn't feel very happy or excited for the ending. I guess this is called, NUMB. I allow myself to fully enjoy today. Only today. Tomorrow on wards i have to continue my studies. Daddy is right. Only this 2 months. Suffer this 2 months to get a happy and satisfy result. It is worth though. So, i have to really study hard this 2 last months. Science subjects. I still really need to push it especially Physics. English (aww, i know i am really terrible on it, don't tell me :'( ) Addmaths and maths! Forever practice! 
STUDY HARD! No more computer, no more television, no more dramas, no more facebook. ERM i hope i can do it HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment