Monday, August 22, 2011

Trials.


Phew, still have three more days and my suffering weeks will over! Yahoo! Well, tomorrow is Bio paper 1 and maths 2 :/ God bless me.
Well, i prepared this trials for one month before the exams. But it seems still doesn't really work. I think i have to start hardcore now to get straight A's in my SPM. My aim is all straight A +. I can do it!
Every subjects are still okay except Physics :/ My paper 3 sucks. And my Biology paper 2 too. Shit man, i did wrong one whole question. Pain :(
But, what makes me still so happy and stress-less is because of two things. One is my dear Ah Shee and another is my GANG~ Well, the John Quek gang yea haha! We had laughed and smiled the whole saturday and sunday this few weeks. I seriously miss that moment :) Aww i am seriously looking forward for the dinner! :)
And Aha! This what happened these few days. My friends fighting. They are just so cute like a couple hahha! When i saw they get back to each other, i laughed like hell. They are just so funny! :D And and and! Our gang's new "couple"s! Jovyn and wei shen and ker xin and kenny! hoho. Damn funny :)))

Today just went to McD to study and another objective is to see he working! :D First time saw him sweat so profusely. Heartache when he was exhaust. :( Just hope he don't overwork. :)) Hehe!

Well, it is time to continue my studies :D I promised him to sleep at 12am. Haha, i missss him :')

No comments:

Post a Comment