Wednesday, May 25, 2011

我想我不會愛你

HEY :D
how long i didn't update my blog? Well, it is long time ago D':
I'm very regret about my mid-year exams, it is sucks. I don even dare to see my marks..i do not have any confident. But, now what i worrying about is, the camp, CHINESE SOCIETY 1ST ONE DAY CAMP :)

Two more days, erm ya three more days?

Because of dancing,now my both legs are painful, biceps and triceps accumulate too much latic acids, it is so painful when i pressed it. Besides that, my quadriceps too. Gosh, i can't bend my legs now. > < well, according to biology fact, i should breath in more oxygen to replace latic acids :P Breath deeply~

And.. i found something weird : /
Erm what happened to her? Why she is so moody? Or what i did to her made her angry? Ish she is just like a time bomb. Anytime will explode and show face to you on the spot. One word, scary : /

And! hahah i love this song recently, and i knew it is quite an old song :)


我想我不會愛你




Aww i gonna sing this if i pass my semi-final singing contest! :D
OH shit, said about singing contest, i just remember that it is around the corner : L
and my voice is just so terrible and horrible now. My immune system just reaches the immunity level. I hate biology : / What i hope is i can get completely well :)

HAHA, and my SURPRISE PARTY! Thanks guys, u made me a day :D
I loveeeeeeeeeee the cake shoo much but my sis ate it all finish T^T but the card! Thanks :)


SPECIAL THANKS TO YU HSUAN :D I LOVE UR DESIGN SO MUCH :D


and of course! The organizer, you know who and everyone who came my house and also those who wrote wishes on the card :)
THANKS and love you guys 









No comments:

Post a Comment