Thursday, February 24, 2011

100 POST :)

Yay the first 100 post of my blog! Quite proud to say, i didn't give up blogging and become the 2nd most viewed web of mine. February exams OVER. Hooray! Well, 3 subjects of Science completely screw me up. Biology once the subject that i love the most turn into the hardest among of them. Next will be Physics and so on Chemistry. Easiest? hahaa i think all are average :) I still remember before exam week, my friends keep on come to my house and group study XD I missed that moment so much, especially Sejarah (History). Pengoncang Dunia and Libau always come to my mind when i study about Sejarah HAHA.
Asking for delivery McD, taking pictures for contact phones and lots. Love you guys, Chye, Jovyn and Kerxin 
I ♥ COKE







Besides that, taking pictures with sis at fitting room :)

oh my..the shirts thrown everywhere D:





so hope this will be our school's uniform D':

Make upsssss with sis and i look sucks with make ups D:



and NEXT is ME !!



and my BEST present :)



Thanks, today is a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment