Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Xander,


           I hate you. As i said before, i will hate you till my birthday. Seriously extremely hate you. That morning I having a freaking bad mood. My friend rejected my invitation and my dad. He using his solemn giant voice to wake me up at 10.30am for LUNCH. And, I saw your message. The flame of anger just rose drastically. Sorry, i didn't mean it. I am such a rude huh? A bad starts of morning. You wasted up your last credit to say sorry to me. And, should be me to say sorry. Why u so understand me?


I really hate you, hate you why you know I am angry, hate you why you know I am sad, hate you why you know I am crying. I am sorry, I am over sensitive, I shouldn't angry about you. I am just so hate you, but so miss your voice. Anyway, sorry for the not reply. X'mas, I must received your present. 
Raining now, well, got to go. 


Till here, good-bye. 
Enjoy there =)






                                                                                                                                             Yuu

No comments:

Post a Comment