Sunday, September 19, 2010

YELLOW GOLD 3010


Proudly to say, my favourite idol, JIN AKANISHI is going to have his concert again in this NOVEMBER! Click to enlarge the picture above! the concert's Title is YELLOW GOLD 3010. I m wondering why they using 3010 but not 2010, but 3010 sounds cool and it is 1000 years more than this year! Maybe the concert gonna be more technically?? Or what? But whatever, to me this is awesome :D Can't wait for this. Although i am not going, but it is still happy to hear that :D Jin has improve himself :D
The fans are going to have a plan when attending his concert, they planning to wear something YELLOW or GOLD .. That's sound cool! if me, i gonna wear gold cap or something XD 

Look at this! -->YELLOW GOLD VIDEO
Jin still so hawt and tempt me :PP Crazy bout him completely :P
November 7th (ohh my sis is so crazy bout this, because that is her birthday XD)
November 10th
November 13th
November 16th
November 21th  n L.A :D my america boy :) so proud to have him as my idol :D

Here is the place my jin gonna sing :D
COOL

I am so looking forward it XD So maybe it will have DVD soon?? XDXD
Make it real JIN!





No comments:

Post a Comment