Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My line SUCKS?

Urgh...i can't even on facebook now..T^T my line is seriously SUCKS!
hehe..i think it is all because i downloading movies..RESCUE from maru~ and 宫心计 XD
hmmm...HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO WEI JIAN & AH CHYE!!! :D

Muax you all....and Happy early birthday Kerxin LOLX!!

Hahhaha..i am boring now nothing to do, T^T my sis is deleting friends from her facebook in my another computer. I LAZY STUDY!! :( But! my result is quite good..to me :P
BM-            A-
BI-              A
BC-             B *~><~*
Maths-        A+
Add maths- A+
Chemistry-  A-
Physics-      A-
Biology-      A-
Moral-        A-
Sejarah-    *dunno*

Nah...atlease got A la..hahha! :) And quite happy is, Thomas is coming back school at Friday or next Monday! oh my god..i freaking missed him so much! Happy to hear that his condition is quite stable now ;)


Wish you GOOD LUCK!!
My special power only for you :) Hope you everything smooth and always XD



No comments:

Post a Comment