Saturday, May 29, 2010

*yawn* but excited~

Just finish from Pn.Poh's tuition...My eyelids are heavy right now..><

Feel like want to sleep but computer is trying to seduce me and i fail my earlier decision to sleep...
Sad case...

My mum fight with me over the computer, and.....of course my mum won T^T
she is playing her beloved "Turtle Odessey"..XD
Prevent symptom of aging XDXDXD

And now i am using my sis's lappy~



Here~ i will upload few of my favorite songsssss.......

First!!!! welcome my beloved Jin Akanishi's best song ever...
ETERNAL どぞ~





Next....From Tanaka Rei's Field of hope~
どぞ~




This is Gundum's theme song...sad and beutiful...><

This song help me sleep well XD


ANDDDDDDDDDDD..........
KATTUN's new album is going to release at 16 of JUNE!!!!!

NO MORE PAIN

The album cover is beutiful!!!!! owh~ love them soooooooo much!!!




すごい!!! ほんとにだいすきでっす!!!

AWESOME!! i love the DVD more~ can see their faces more....*Q*
Although so sad, Jin is not involved in this album.. But i still support them always...

You guys are always 6 together..^^

K.A.T.T.U.N

Proud for being their fans, proud have them as my idol.....XD

For that cover, although didn't see Jin, Feel like Jin also with them..Always with them
Gambateh JIN!! in L.A having his debut concert at Club Nokia~

XD excited and my sleeping mood gone straight away LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment