Sunday, May 30, 2010

When at pyramid...

HI!!!! Here is some pictures with my gang when Friday~


Miss them sooooooooo much!!! Haiz..sad case that we can't really take pictures cause we SKATE!! XD



My gang~~ eh??!! Yiker leh??? (she is the one who take the camere =.=)




owh~did you see thye's expression???? Lovely smile =D


Here is the beutiful cake picture before "destroyed" by kerxin...XP


ARGH!! stupid Thomas blew away my wishes!!!! ><
Anyway..i love this picture~ Thomas he is still cute as usual ^^


Wey ming...your this picture freak my out XDXD



Next~ is some pictures with Jovyn, Kerxin and Hazel when Sunday~


Hazel & "ah po" Jovyn at restaurant "FULL HOUSE"


My spaghetti~ yummy~


Me and Kerxin~~


Doesn't look like a popular singer or actor shopping in pyramid?? LOL The price tag ruin it XD


Kyaaaaaaa~~ cute??? XD


Finally jovyn takes the picture nicely without senget XD


Kerxin and Hazel...Wait!! did u see me?? The reflection of the mirror....



edited by Kerxin~

Thanks everyone who make me a day....
Love you all sooo much <3





Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment