Monday, July 12, 2010

Kaichou wa maid-sama 会长是女仆大人

Recently i just started watch this anime..^__________^
It is quite nice neh~ 
After watched Kimi ni Todoke, i change my anime favourite type from magic fighting mystery type into LOVE story...
So~ after Kazehaya-kun..now is USUI TAKUMI!!!!! Let me show you how charming he is!!! >w< he is so handsome and so cute!!! same as kazehaya neh 
He is a very quite and popular guy in school, but he fall in love to the president of students society which a very fierce and scary girl. Oops i forget the girl name >< She is a beauty when she be the Maid ^_^

Here is some pictures of Kaichou wa Maid-sama..Douzo~


Usui~~wow..he really good looking neh!!


argh! killing eye sights!



His body!!!!! *nose bleed*


                           

*Q*


                                                       

The main character~

AND!! a cute boy!!!!




I love this anime~~ hope my sis brings back the pendrive as soon as possible TT^TT
(lend from my sis's friend) ^____^ wish to meet Usui neh!
I love anime! There is sooo many handsome guys!!! :P       muax! Usui Takumi 






No comments:

Post a Comment